Accepts only Domestic inquiries
- Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Temperature Measuring Instruments
- Humidity Measuring Instruments
- Air Velocity Measuring Instruments
- Light and Sound Measuring Instruments
- Pressure Measuring Instruments
- Flue Gas Analyzers
- Thermal Imagers
- Indoor Air Quality Meter
- Refrigeration Manifolds
- Data logging and Systems
- pH and Cooking Oil Tester
- Pocket-sized instruments
- RPM and Fiberscope
- Compressed Air Flow Meter
Flue Gas Analyser
50000.00 - 200000.00 INR/Piece
- Product Type Gas Analyser
- Usage For Electronics, research labs, material analysis,
- Weight 500-800 Grams (g)
- Material Plastic And Metal
- Display Type Analog Only
- Supply Ability : 500 , Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 50000.00 - 200000.00 INR/Piece
- 1 , Piece
- Gas Analyser
- For Electronics, research labs, material analysis
- Plastic And Metal
- 500-800 Grams (g)
- Analog Only
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 , Piece Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
Provided Flue Gas Analysers are the rugged, simple-to-use exhaust gas analyzers, which execute precise industrial emission activities and render a correct data administration. The analysis box of these can be functioned with up to 6 gas sensors (5 optional). Supplied analyzers are employed to measure the gases flowing out of large furnaces or large industrial boilers so as to amend the combustion efficiency. The products are made by employing the fine grade constituents under the stern oversight of our professionals at our well -equipped production unit. Provided Flue Gas Analysers are offered in assorted specifications in accordance with different needs of our customers.
- Provided with sturdy construction and increased measurement orbit for limitless measurements, even when gas properties are increased.
- Have user friendly operation, simple-to-change gas sensors as well as simple-to-access parts.
- Light weight sealed housing, which is resistant to impact.
- Proffer impeccable performance, automated processing of programs over an extended period of time.
Selection of the sensors from these ; CO, NO2, SO2, NO, H2S, CO2 and CxHy.
- TESTO INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- Plot No. 23, Sind Society, Baner Road, Aundh, Pune - 411007, Maharashtra, India