400- Universal IAQ instrument
We, Testo India Pvt. Ltd., are recognized as an eminent supplier and manufacturer of optimum quality testo 400 which is generally utilized for analyzing, documenting and measuring the indoor air quality. The offered product is an universal instrument for IAQ experts and it also complies high standards of quality. It is highly applicable in the field of air conditioning and ventilation. Qualitative measuring methodology along with intuitive measurement assistance and a broad selection of IAQ probes for your regular HVACR measurements.
Features of 400- Universal IAQ instrument:
- The values that are measured by it are directly send to the customer by e-mail, or further analyze them by utilizing the testo Data Control PC software
- Degree of turbulence and draught are measured according to the EN ISO 7730 and ASHRAE 55
- It is location-independent, High-precision and also has differential pressure sensor
- It has a brilliant standardization concept along with high quality digital probes
- HVAC grid measurement complies EN ISO 12599 and ASHRAE 111
- It is ideal to measure humidity, radiant heat, CO2, pressure, flow, turbulence, etc.
- PMV/PPD complies ASHRAE 55 and EN ISO 7730
- WBGT measurement in accordance with EN ISO 7243 and DIN 33403
- NET measurement complies DIN 33403